We are looking for a project manager who has experience in running online launches and delivering digital products.
It's essential that this person knows the way an online business operates with its systems, procedures, and ongoing projects.
As a Launch Project Manager, your main responsibility is to organize, track, and enable day to day operations and launch activities running smoothly and on time.
You need to have excellent project management skills, and be able to develop and execute a project plan with our team. You need to ensure that our projects get launched within a set timeframe, and that the team knows what to do and when.
What are your responsibilities?
- Simultaneously run projects - internal and for our clients
- Organize work flow using our CRM
- Delegate, communicate deadlines
- Track and analyze status of all ongoing projects according to process guidelines provided
Communicate directly with the customer project team and resources to identify, document, assign and deliver customer specific program requirements as mutually agreed
Requirements for this role are:
- Minimum 2 years of project management experience - managing projects and 3rd parties from start to finish
- Experience and a successful track record in managing launches
- Excellent communication skills
- Well familiar with the world of launching online courses and products
- You can work at a fast pace, and are capable of working autonomously to a strategy
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
You will fit our team if you:
- love what you do
- are looking to join a team and grow with it (this is not a short term gig)
- are self-organized and can manage your time effectively
- don't wait for instructions but proactively ask for more input and communicate what you need to get the job done right
- approach your tasks with understanding (know why you're doing something and how it fits into the larger picture)
- have higher standards - do your work on a quality level (not just "for the sake of it" so a task could be marked 'complete')
- invest in yourself to continuously learn and grow - as a professional and as an individual
- want to be a part of the team in which members:
- appreciate one another,
- work towards the same goal,
- are willing to help each other when needed, and
- enjoy having fun while working smart.
If that's you, we welcome you to apply.
How To Apply:
Introduce yourself by filling out this form: "Apply for the role" and share about yourself and your so far experience, skills, interests and such. Specifically, we want to know:
• What your current experience is - it’s okay to toot your horn here 😉
• Share why you want to work with our team
• Share why do the work you do and what you love about the job so much
Get The Green Light
If you're shortlisted, you will be asked do do one of the following:
- Complete a specific task that will give us an insight into your skills and way of work.
- Record a short video in which you'll answer five key questions that we'll send you. Those are questions on mindset, team work, motivation. They'll be fun, no worries about that 😉
Have an Online Interview
If we think we might be a good fit to work together, we will schedule an online interview. On that interview, we'll aim to get to know you better and talk about the possibility of joining our team.
We're quite a friendly bunch, you'll see.
Receive Our Offer
As a final selection step, you will receive an offer from us with a one month trial period. This way, we'll see how we work together. If it's a great fit, we'll welcome you to our team as our permanent member.