We are looking for a performance based marketing manager, a junior position, who will monitor all paid and directly measurable marketing campaigns for an ONLINE BUSINESS (online courses, membership sites, online products and services.)
This role is very KPI driven, analytical, and the person with this responsibility must always be up to date, if not one step ahead of the latest market trends.
We are looking for someone who loves marketing, who is organized, and who can handle larger and several campaigns throughout various projects and launches of an online business.
If that's you, read along.
What are your responsibilities?
- Create media plans, structure, and optimize campaigns to maximize learnings and reach our goals on channels such as Facebook, Instagram, or any other platform
- Plan the implementation of new performance marketing campaigns
- Conduct email marketing, reporting, sending weekly email campaigns
- Always find new ways to optimize our online marketing performance
- Have control of campaigns based on performance goals
- Daily track and monitor relevant KPIs for our team and our clients' campaigns
- Deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly reports (and turn performance marketing data into meaningful insights)
- Stay up-to-date with new trends within digital marketing and independently learn new tools and tactics
- Spot trends and identify opportunities
- Brainstorm weekly activities
This role can be a part time or a full time position, depending on our workload and applicant's experience.
Requirements for this role are:
- Minimum 1 year of digital marketing experience - either as a freelancer or in an digital marketing agency
- Great analytical skills and affinity for numbers
- Proactive and initiative mindset, also questioning existing processes & work flows
- Flexibility in new approaches and solutions
- Structured way of working on a daily basis
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
You will fit our team if you:
- love what you do
- are looking to join a team and grow with it (this is not a short term gig)
- are self-organized and can manage your time effectively
- don't wait for instructions but proactively ask for more input and communicate what you need to get the job done right
- approach your tasks with understanding (know why you're doing something and how it fits into the larger picture)
- have higher standards - do your work on a quality level (not just "for the sake of it" so a task could be marked 'complete')
- invest in yourself to continuously learn and grow - as a professional and as an individual
- want to be a part of the team in which members:
- appreciate one another,
- work towards the same goal,
- are willing to help each other when needed, and
- enjoy having fun while working smart.
If that's you, we welcome you to apply.
How To Apply:
Introduce yourself by filling out this form: "Apply for the role" and share about yourself and your so far experience, skills, interests and such. Specifically, we want to know:
• What your current experience is - it’s okay to toot your horn here 😉
• Share why you want to work with our team
• Share why do the work you do and what you love about the job so much
Get The Green Light
If you're shortlisted, you will be asked do do one of the following:
- Complete a specific task that will give us an insight into your skills and way of work.
- Record a short video in which you'll answer five key questions that we'll send you. Those are questions on mindset, team work, motivation. They'll be fun, no worries about that 😉
Have an Online Interview
If we think we might be a good fit to work together, we will schedule an online interview. On that interview, we'll aim to get to know you better and talk about the possibility of joining our team.
We're quite a friendly bunch, you'll see.
Receive Our Offer
As a final selection step, you will receive an offer from us with a one month trial period. This way, we'll see how we work together. If it's a great fit, we'll welcome you to our team as our permanent member.