We are looking for a person who will be responsible for creating and distributing content on different channels and social media platforms, mainly Instagram and Facebook.
As a social media content creator, you will be in charge of creating social media content for various campaigns, lead magnets, product launches and other relevant areas of our online business. The content needs to be appealing to both cold audiences and our current audience. Thus, good copywriting skills are essential to this role, as is the ability to understand the challenges of our audience.
It's important to create posts that will interest the audience and encourage them to engage more: to like, share and comment on our posts, and get to know, like and trust us, as a brand.
It also entails producing copy to advertise our products, to create blog posts from already existing content, and repurposing it in various ways.
That’s why, to be successful in this role, you should have experience with creating content strategies, publishing, and generating traffic and leads for the business.
Also, having at least a general knowledge about online launches and campaigns is a must.
What are your responsibilities?
You will be in charge of a social media strategy focused on our client’s journey.
In collaboration, you will plan, oversee, and execute both content and social media strategies, from start to end. You will be responsible for aligning our brand narratives with these content strategies and make decisions based on our timely projects and objectives.
Your goal is to raise brand awareness, understand our ideal client, engage and continuously find new ways to improve relationships with our audience.
YOU will have two main social media profiles (projects) to run:
1. One profile is about: Client journey and launching digital products (courses)
(Instagram/FB account in English language)
2. The second profile is about: Leadership topics
(Instagram/FB profile in Croatian language)
Your Overall Responsibilities Are:
- Creating content for social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram (LinkedIn is an option, too)
- Creating social media calendars and campaigns
- Scheduling posts and campaigns
- Designing social media posts and graphics (from templates)
- Gathering information about our users or followers: their age group, gender, location, interests, and other qualities
- Monitoring, tracking, and analyzing engagement
- Repurposing already existing content (blog posts, social media posts, eBooks, etc.)
- Organizing new content - suggesting new ideas
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommend new topics
- Starting conversations and dialogues with our audience
- Responding timely, quickly and accurately to comments and inquiries
- Asking questions and initiating communication
- Learning and following industry news on a regular basis
- Suggesting new ways to promote our product offerings and to reach new customers
Requirements for this role are:
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or a similar role
- Portfolio of published content/profiles (for previous clients)
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Experience in Marketing or Communications
- Experience creating and editing digital content for target audiences across all multimedia and social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Skilled at writing and copy editing, including writing in different voices and styles, for a variety of target audiences.
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces and proofread
- Skilled at graphic design (minimum Canva and PC essential skills)
- Familiarity with SEO - not a requirement but an added value
- Familiarity with LinkedIn - not a requirement but an added value
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
You will fit our team if you:
- love what you do
- are looking to join a team and grow with it (this is not a short term gig)
- are self-organized and can manage your time effectively
- don't wait for instructions but proactively ask for more input and communicate what you need to get the job done right
- approach your tasks with understanding (know why you're doing something and how it fits into the larger picture)
- have higher standards - do your work on a quality level (not just "for the sake of it" so a task could be marked 'complete')
- invest in yourself to continuously learn and grow - as a professional and as an individual
- want to be a part of the team in which members:
- appreciate one another,
- work towards the same goal,
- are willing to help each other when needed, and
- enjoy having fun while working smart.
If that's you, we welcome you to apply.
How To Apply:
Introduce yourself by filling out this form: "Apply for the role" and share about yourself and your so far experience, skills, interests and such. Specifically, we want to know:
• What your current experience is - it’s okay to toot your horn here 😉
• Share why you want to work with our team
• Share why do the work you do and what you love about the job so much
Get The Green Light
If you're shortlisted, you will be asked do do one of the following:
- Complete a specific task that will give us an insight into your skills and way of work.
- Record a short video in which you'll answer five key questions that we'll send you. Those are questions on mindset, team work, motivation. They'll be fun, no worries about that 😉
Have an Online Interview
If we think we might be a good fit to work together, we will schedule an online interview. On that interview, we'll aim to get to know you better and talk about the possibility of joining our team.
We're quite a friendly bunch, you'll see.
Receive Our Offer
As a final selection step, you will receive an offer from us with a one month trial period. This way, we'll see how we work together. If it's a great fit, we'll welcome you to our team as our permanent member.
DON'T KNOW WHAT THE "HEARTS & NUMBERS" TEAM IS ALL ABOUT?
Here's an overview of who we are and what we do: READ MORE ABOUT THE TEAM